Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 8, Thursday, August 27, 2009

Greetings and salutations.

My blog is going to be short 'cuz I've already been at the computer for too long and I want to watch Royal Pains in six minutes.

I have been touched by Lilou's honesty (the CCOR open-heart challenge is her baby). I think with all she does and learns about she appears to still be frustrated about flowing actual cash or money to her to circulate.

Then yesterday I read the free book Dr. Joe Vitale just put out on the internet, Attract Money Now, and step 2 is about giving without expectation. Read the book to find out more. Click here to get access to your free digital copy.

One of the other things the book mentions is when you receive inspired action, to act on it. I received inspired action and I have acted. The result can be viewed by clicking here.

I will try to find a way to mention this to Lilou as well. If she takes action, I will be able to send her some money. And if you click to view the result, you will understand everything.

TTFN (ta ta for now)

Thank you, for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment