Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 11, Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yeah Angels! Had a fun time at the ballpark. Had my first ballpark hot dog. Yum. And best of all, we had great seats, the tickets were a gift and we had two extra tickets that someone bought from us for $20 (which was a really good deal for them as they were $70 face value). So that paid for our parking and one beer. My buddy Torii and Vlad really came to hit. And we won. Woo hoo!

Okay, how exciting. I was just interrupted to answer the phone and my oldest son called to let me know congratulations is in order. He asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said yes. Wedding in 2011.

So, isn't life grand? I think so.

What I also wanted to share was that I agreed to filming job for my friend, Bill. He wanted me to film him at his Sunday morning Tai Chi so he can get better. It was a lovely park and all was going well until one of the gals who is in the group decided she didn't want to be filmed...never mind don't put this on YouTube...even after I assured her I wouldn't put it on YouTube nor was it going to be for anything but instructional purposes for Bill.

Her words were she wanted me to erase every part of the video that she was in. I sort of took it to erase her out of it...not erase everything, which I find to be not unreasonable. And I wanted to accommodate her. I wanted to honor her wishes. I don't enjoy having my image captured in any way either.

As I was leaving I wanted to explain to her again that I would do everything I could to honor her wishes, but I didn't know how to erase just her image from the video. What was interesting to me is that even though she mentioned she was honoring her heart (and isn't this all about my 100 day open heart journey?) by requesting this of me (and I so understood where she was coming from)...it was almost as if she wasn't hearing me. Or as if she didn't expect her desire to be honored by me.

So as I decided to give up trying to explain that I would do what I could to honor her request as it appeared to be falling on deaf ears and was pointless at this point, I couldn't help but be somewhat bothered.

There really is very little drama in my life anymore that seems to directly be something I am involved in. Although, I find now via ho'oponopono that this means I am ready for the next level, full...100% responsibility for everything that shows up in my life even if it isn't something that is a "problem" I am experiencing directly. The very fact it has shown up in my awareness means it is in my consciousness and so it needs to be cleaned and cleared and replaced with divine "zero limits" love and well-being.

If I didn't deal with this it would get stuck in my consciousness and I would have to deal with it at some point.

What is so wonderful is that I have ho'oponopono as a tool to love it and release it. So, I have honored her request and said those magic 10 words until I felt at peace with it all.

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Bless you. Bless me. Bless it all. It's all divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment