Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 12 Monday, August 31, 2009

Life is good.

The tag line for american well-being llc is "feelin' good and lovin' life". I didn't really mean to write that...it just sort of came out. It's how I am feelin' as I write this, which I find sort of interesting since I am about to mention giving (more or less).

I was inspired this weekend after a class I participated in to start offering 20-minute on phone sessions with me for those who have physical body issues and would love to have me teach them some fast and easy tools to work with this on an energetic level.

These sessions will not be free. I am charging $1 for a session and will only schedule four sessions per day.

And I'm just going to put it out there why I am willing to do this for only $1 in such a seemingly informal format.

I don't like those email capture pages that go on and on and on and on when truth is if you are reading it you attracted it for some reason. People don't like to be sold, they like to buy. Search your heart. You will know if it is worth it or not without reading all that other crap (I mean stuff).

I don't like how someone wants to charge your over $100 for something (my fee for an hour session is $77) and offer a money back guarantee. To me, let me try it and see you can deliver and then let me pay you for it. This is why I have a donate button on my www.friendsofthelawofattraction.com web presence. If after sharing our 20-minutes together and investing $1 for the knowledge you feel the information has inspired you and enhanced the well-being in your life, then if your heart prompts you I am open to receiving those types of gifts. In fact, I so would much rather receive money you are inspired from your heart to give than receiving $100 that you forwarded with fear energy all over it.

If you are tired of feeling bad about your physical body, I have some easy to learn and easy to use tools to help you relieve and let go of those feelings.

If you are interested, please email me at lbjork9999@yahoo.com telling me you are interested and the best ways for me to contact you to set up a day and time.

And truth be told, you are also doing me a favor. One of my tools I use and we will share is ho'oponopono. So during our sessions I will be clearing energy for me and for you. So, thank you for your willingness to help you and me. I really appreciate the help. And I am excited to meet all who take me up on this offer.

Here's to our flowing and glowing more and more energy in harmonious alignment with our divine well-being.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment