Thursday, September 3, 2009

flowing n glowing well-being is the truth of who you are

Will you accept this truth? Will you identify yourself this way?

As you allow this truth to define you...as you identify with this truth...you shall indeed flow and glow well-being. This simple. And as you read my blog...this difficult...at least for me...for there are parts of me that wish to reject this truth hurling all sorts of excuses my way why I shouldn't or can't accept this truth and identify myself this way.

As my friend, Kristy Sweetland, committed to after reading Dr. Dyer's book, No Excuses, I shall thank every excuse for sharing, see it as a lovely "idea" while letting it know it is not the right fit for me as I let it go. I may love it without having to "buy" it or "own" it or "identify" with it.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment