Saturday, September 12, 2009

As long as I'm doing this...

I am sort of jokingly thinking that I may for the rest of this include a design a day compared to @BryanBrinkman #DesignAShirtAWeek. I mean if I can have google ads in my blog. And it won't really be about the designs, although if one inspires you to buy something. Whoo hoo!

So, here are three of the ones I created that are more spiritually inclined that I really love.

The first is my Imagine Peace. I love word play. I love how the word imagine instructs you what to do...imagINe...image IN.

Image In Peace Imagine tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

The second and third are actually the same design. I simply thought there are those who would love the design plastered as big as possible on their shirt and those who would much rather have it smaller and placed over the heart.

Again with the word play. I noticed the words: earth and heart both have the same letters in them. That is the inspiration for the 1 earth, 1 heart design.

Earth 1 Heart BIG tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

Earth 1 Heart Small tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

Feel free to share these with your friends.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment