Saturday, September 12, 2009

Please read Day 24 before reading this.

I was just about free to do something else, when the thought popped in my head that when it comes to the "what if" channel or really just about anything, I would never be able to be a success with "what if" without the participation and ideas of many other of my brother and sister children of God.

This is my way of asking for help, inspiration or anything like that.

And this is a great place, I feel, to write for my memory of it and as a blessed way to share an experience I had.

On Sunset Blvd. in Pacific Palisades, California not far from the Pacific Coast Highway and the beach and ocean I love so much, is one of the Self-Realization's (SRF) places to visit. SRF was founded by Paramahansa Yogananda, the divine being who authored, Autobiography of a Yogi, and is credited with bringing yoga from India to the United States.

If you ever get the chance, (for it truly seems to be one of the most peaceful places on this planet at least that I've ever been to) please visit.

It was a annex lot for a film company before Parahamhansa Yogananda got it. He kept the authentic wind-mill style home that was on the lot and it has been turned into a sort of small church/place to meditate. On the altar are photographic likenesses of six different spiritual masters, including Jesus, the Christ. During visiting ours of the Lake Center you can go into this building and sit silently and pray, meditate, contemplate, "what if", whatever.

I love to go there to either meditate or feel like I am in a Master Mind group with these spiritual masters, as I understand that the Higher Self part of each of us is a peer with these spiritual masters.

During one of our Master Mind sessions, I was really getting into feeling it and feeling appreciation for them and their sharing, etc., and for all the ways they have helped teach me and guide me on my spiritual path.

There is a part of me that feels that because my Higher Self is a peer and is a part of me and even with the flowing and glowing with well-being thing, that I am already flowing and glowing with Divine Love well-being and so I am in the process of restoration as opposed to becoming something I am not yet.

Of course, maybe I'm making it all up. Like Dr. Hew Len mentions "do we really have definitive answers?".

Still, as I was thanking them for all their help, I swear I heard them telling me how much they appreciated me and it was their honor, as well. This hadn't really occurred to me before. They went on to share that they can't teach (be the master) without students. That it is inspiring to the teacher to feel like they are making a difference with what they teach.

Later as I thought about it, think about it, Facebook would be a useless nothing if there weren't all the facebook friends utilizing it. Same with Twitter. Same with the internet. Same with life. Same with love.

I mean I know LOVE IS. Still, I think about the ocean and breathing. It flows in and flows out. What if it always flowed in? OR What if it always flowed out? Same with giving and receiving. We put so much emphasis on giving. And I understand that the vibe with giving is that you have something to give which implies a vibrations of having/wealth. Still, "what if" we were all only givers. Who would be there to receive?

Anyway, all of this in an effort to make my case that I really, really would be so appreciative for help with currency cleanse, inspired giving and the "what if" channel. Even if it means you simply know someone who might be able to help and you pass this on to them.

Thank you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment