Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 27, Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Congratulations to our niece, Cynthia, and her life partner, Mario, on the birth of their baby boy this AM.

So, I have something going on in my personal life and I am not thrilled about it and I am not sure what I think about it or what I desire to to about it and the like.

And even though I woke up yesterday with the Abraham-Hicks "how would I like it to be?" and remember I am a creator not a reactor...the thermostat not the thermometer, I don't feel I followed my advice too well yesterday. I had even made a decision and then was doubting it and sort of put it out to the universe, "if this happens then I'll do 'x' and if that happens then I'll do 'y'." Still, I don't want to make the decision.

It had me(plus, how long it took to edit the footage from the Belmont Shores Car Show for uploading to YouTube) in enough of a state that I didn't even Blog yesterday. I know...alert the media.

This morning I woke up and wanted to Blog immediately 'cuz it suddenly occurred to me that I was really, really off base from what I had intended and was blogging about from the beginning of this 100-day challenge.

It wasn't supposed to be about thinking or making any choice really except, love it...love it all. If something was coming up that I normally would label with my thoughts as something I don't like (which is resistance) my new way of training myself was to not resist it...not judge it...simply see it as something in my consciousness ('cuz even though it isn't appearing in me...the fact it is appearing in my consciousness means it is in my consciousness) that needs to be healed with my love for it. My divine love for it.

Remember: love is the most powerful and FREE solvent.

So, today I seek to be less about judging (it just may be so perfect what is going on and I don't know how) and more about loving...loving it all. And asking for forgiveness for any of my mistaken beliefs so they can be eradicated and replaced with divine love energy.

Even if I may never understand the real nature of it all, I choose to be grateful today for the CCOR 100-day open-heart challenge for helping me focus on training myself to be the me I really desire to be, which is more like and in harmony with my divinity, which I believe means I am love and I be and do what love would be and do.

I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

P.S. I am still cleansing that currency every day and am all about inspired giving. If you still haven't checked this out, just go to http://www.friendsofthelawofattraction.com

Also, as promised I am including a look at my pastel Namaste t-shirt designs. Both are the same except one is placed Big on the front of the t-shirt and the other is placed small over the heart.

namaste honor the divine in you pastel small tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

namaste honor the divine in you pastel BIG tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment