Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 16, Friday, September 4, 2009

Have you ever had one of those nights where you felt inspired to create something, but since it was bed time and you SHOULD be sleeping...instead of just getting up and doing it, you keep going over and over it in your mind?

Can I get an, "AMEN"? Amen!

I love Brad Yates' EFT ho'oponopono video. I added it to the Currency Cleanse page on the friends of the law of attraction site 'cuz I value it so much. Then I found out that he doesn't say it in the video in the same order as they refer to it in the Zero Limits book by Dr. Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len. Also, in the book they are specific about directing the words, "I love you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you." to LOVE, the Higher Power.

So I wanted to make a video but I do not like being on camera, I didn't really want to ask anyone else to be in it and I have limited editing skills. What is the answer? Why not have it be semi-serious in the sense the information is solid, yet why not make it a little cheesy and hopefully then a little fun. You know put a little joy and smile into it.

And ta da. Today I created that video. It actually came out a little better and was a little easier than I thought even though I forgot a few things I had wanted to put in it and would have liked to have made it a bit shorter. Still, all in all...just for my own joy and pleasure...and then hopefully yours...I share my video creation with the internet universe.

In case you think I have forgotten about my pet projects, currency cleanse and the big idea of adding donate buttons on every website so people can easily practice inspired giving from the heart...anonymously...with no expectation...I haven't.

To see my video, you need to go to the Currency Cleanse page. You can magically be transported by clicking here. Once there you can click on the appreciation and giving page to find out more about the inspired giving.

Anyway, ain't life grand? Technology too? And as I am feeling good and loving life, I am also flowing and glowing with well-being. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment