Thursday, September 3, 2009

OMG

Okay, I am always a little sad when I use OMG, but it had to be done.

I got an email from Brad Yates today mentioning his new program Confidence Beyond Belief that he created with Steve G. Jones, Hypnotherapist. As I was watching Steve's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sBTx3ODO8&feature=channel), he started mentioning exactly what it seemed I was eluding to earlier. Circumstances and/or anything in the outer world do not define me. It is how I feel about me, knowing thyself, knowing the truth of who I am in the eyes of the Divine, that defines me. Thus, whether I'm on an island doing nothing or in the most raggedy of clothes or even appearing to be homeless from an outer perspective or if I live in a mansion and have a billion dollars...none of that changes how loved, blessed, confident, etc. I feel...I flow and glow and radiate.

So a shout out to Brad Yates and Steve G. Jones for helping me nutshell.

I am flowing and glowing well-being (whether I see it or not) and ALL IS certainly and always WELL. I love you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment