Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LOVE IS where fear is not...where fear is not IS LOVE

Okay, I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

I came up with this saying 'cuz I noticed that despite being in the CCOR Open-Heart Challenge and how long I've been on this spiritual journey, I am still amazed at how much I find myself in fear in the present moment. And if I am in fear...am I in love? I don't think so.

And as I mention on my american well-being website, I feel it is helpful to have what I refer to as "touchstones". To me a touchstone is something that helps you remember something you are trying to remember or a goal or something like that.

Here's the design in BIG format:
LOVE IS WFIN colorful big tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

Here's the design smaller, placed over the heart:
LOVE IS WFIN colorful small tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

Here's a design that isn't all hearts and colorful, in case you don't go for that:
LOVE IS WFIN rwb big tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

Remember I mention that when I create something like this it is as a touchstone. While I love MySoti, if you like the colorful with the hearts design and would like to be able to have it on stickers or buttons or things like that, then click here.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment