Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 32, Sunday, September 20, 2009



Aaahhhhh!

So, check out that Heaven On Earth LA center, please. You won't be sorry. Especially, if you live in LA. And if you live in LA close to Beverly Hills or the hills of Hollywood...this is a great venue if you have a class you want to teach but need somewhere to teach it. This photo is of the facilities founder, Stahsha (her smile is about 1000 watts lit by pure joy), in the midst of a Flying Yoga pose. Flying Yoga is a lot about balance and posing, but also about trust. http://www.heavenonearthla.com

Today I don't wish to spend too much more time on the computer. I want to mention how I have noticed that with all the spirituality teaching emphasis on have it is so important to be a giver, I find my reason and logic wants to take that to a place where then it must not be so good to be a receiver. Thus, receiving is somehow wrong.

And so I find myself having to remind myself of the whole story. I use "whole" purposely. Think of the ocean. Think of our breath. What if we only exhaled? What if we lived in a world where everyone gave and no one received? How could you really then ever give to anyone.

Now with my new found enlightenment, we also move from giving to someone 'cuz you think they are in need. We are all created equal. If I am wealth. So are you. Ife I am health. So are you. I am divine. So are you. I can't then technically give you something you don't already have. So what then seems to become the ultimate gift? I feel the answer could be sharing. Let me share something I love with you. Not 'cuz it will fix you or heal you but because this experience will be one of joy and love and unique.

Anyway, I'm glad I got that out of me. I am looking to share with myself all the things I desire to remember.

Thanks for letting me share with you. Now I desire to do my t-shirt designer blog real quick before getting off the computer for the day.

Love and blessings to you all.

Remember, wealth in all its forms is divine and blessed. That's my currency cleanse plug for today.

Okay, remind me I wish to talk about the forgiveness for stealing from myself as the perfection of the "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." in ho'oponopono. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment