Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 13, Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tiara Tuesday.

I know I said I'd talk about Tiara Tuesday but what I am going to write seems more important and more of an inspiration from my heart.

I am asking you for a favor. I would be overjoyed to all willing to learn more about the currency cleansing 090909 event, willing to spread the word and willing to participate. Except for the benefit I receive from having so many of us at the same time heal and cleanse our money, which assists with my vision of Global Fiscal Fitness, I benefit purely from the good feeling I get by promoting and participating such a new age and divine big idea. To find out more about the event, please click here.

Also, in checking in with my heart today about something I can do that yes, benefits me, yet also benefits the Big Picture...I felt a new found confidence and courage to revisit my inspired giving idea. I added my idea to the website, Big Think.

Below is what I posted:
Tithing, the idea and practice of giving 10% to your church of choice, has been around for many years. Along the way, the practice has attracted an energy of "have to" which is disharmonious to the original intent of giving from the heart without expectation to someone or something which has inspired you. This type of inspired giving radiates a high vibration.
So how? You could ssend cash in the mail as an anonymous option. What about a digital solution? What if PayPal had a button option for giving an amount anonymously that you could get the html code for to place on your web presence?
You may think, "Okay, that helps someone donate to me. How does this help me donate?"
If every person or organization had a "giving" button on their web presence, then if you felt inspired to give, you could through this method.
Imagine a world where money is circulated from the heart with joy and love. Imagine the benefit to our global fiscal fitness.
Thanks to Dr. Joe Vitale for his book, Attract Money Now, which was my Big Idea inspiration. This book is available free as a digital download by visiting, www.attractmoneynow.com.
To view a prototype for inspired giving (which is currently using a donate button until PayPal has an available "giving" button), please click here.

Again, I ask for your help to spread the word about this idea and opportunity for giving and receiving from the heart with joy and love. I would love to be able to visit your web presence some day (assuming you have inspired me) to click your "giving" button and give you a inspired gift from my heart.

Lastly, I continue to offer 20-minute phone sessions for only $1 for those interested in learning some easy to learn fast and effective energetic tools for assisting with the healing of physical body self-consciousness and beliefs. Simply email (lbjork9999@yahoo.com) me with the best way to get a hold of you to set up a mutually beneficial day and time.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I appreciate the awesome ways to connect via this wonderful internet in this glorious digital and new age.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment