Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 22, Thursday, September 10, 2009

How soon we may forget? Tomorrow is 9-11. Eight years later. I can still remember the moment I saw the tragedy on TV as I was getting ready for work that morning. What was most bizarre to me is that normally I didn't watch TV news or any TV for that matter as I got ready for work. That day I did.

Perhaps it is a good thing to forget. Forgetting keeps me more in the moment of NOW. Feeling bad can NEVER EVER help me vibrate in the present moment in harmony with feeling good. And I, while risking much strong disagreement, can see both sides. I see ours. However, I could also see if I was brought up and nurtured in an environment like those of the hijackers, I can see theirs. Our country does seem to have somewhat of a bully, savior, do what I say sort of vibe.

Okay, that isn't even really what I meant to write about. What I did mean to write about now I feel like I can't even remember. And I must be okay with that. Oh, yes! To be right or to be in peace. Someone on Facebook invited me to join a cause and I declined with the Mother Teresa, if your cause is against something and not for something than I am not interested.

Only to have the person who invited me write back. And truth is, I could have written my declination with a little more tact in word and feeling. Truth was (it had something to do with dolphins) I am so for loving and the highest good for dolphins, but I have a lot on my plate. So beyond taking a few moments to love them and pray for their highest good, I was out no matter what.

So, when this invitee wrote me back, I could have tried to plead my case more in an attempt to seem right about my response or I could simply stay in the peace and be more honest and loving in response. Thankfully, I chose peace.

On a more positive note, I am thrilled I connected with my mommy today. We have had an interesting relationship over the years and in the last at least five years, it has been my intention to simply love her as divinely and unconditionally as I am able in any given moment. We have made a pact to try to connect at least once a week by phone. And this week after a couple of attempts, we finally connected this morning.

I had forgotten about a video we had taken of the outside of her home 'cuz it had recently been repainted in the least used color of the homes in her association in her Arizona home. And it did look quite nice. However, I had never gone over it and done what I do so I could upload it to YouTube and they could see it and enjoy it whenever they like. So, I got that done. And I also went through my 105 minutes of footage I took of yesterday's Santa Monica 100 year anniversary footage.

I have such a new found respect for film editors. Like the new found respect I had for truck drivers when in 2001 I did quite a few 1,500 mile trips in my vehicle. And I have a lot of respect because I am such an amatuer and do the very minimum with the digital images I acquire. I can only imagine when there are multiple cameras, etc.

Just in case, my YouTube channel is 4americanwellbeing.

Okay, enough for today. Love everything for it is all divine, please and thank you.

Always remember: where love is fear is not. Fear is not where love is.

And so I am feelin' good and lovin' life.

No comments:

Post a Comment