Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 25, Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well, 25% of the way through the 100-day open-heart challenge. Feelin' good and lovin' life.

Yesterday, I did a bit more blogging than I intended. I say "that's okay" 'cuz I was inspired to do so.

There's a Deepak Chopra quote, "When I see and feel the life beat of Spirit in every object, I evolve to a higher level of transformation called 'God Consciousness'."

I mention this 'cuz I know I've mentioned before that part of why I got on the spiritual path was to feel better about myself. And to be honest, to feel better about myself compared to others who weren't as spiritual as me. Like somehow that would give me favor with the Divine.

Only to find out that there isn't a single spiritual practice I can practice that can make me more spiritual than I already am. I was created spiritual and technically there is only spirit either in form or in potential.

I'd have to say that I used to have a much narrower view of love. I bring this up because today I accompanied my Uncle to one of his favorite things, a classic car show. The one in Belmont Shores, which is a neighborhood of Long Beach, California. And one of the best attended car shows of the season.

My uncle can tell you things about cars that I wouldn't even pretend to know...his knowledge almost encyclopedic. He'd probably be a great friend for Jay Leno.

Anyway, as we were driving back from the event I was thinking about how much love really was flowing and glowing at this event. Even if a lot of it was for seeming inanimate objects. For again, to believe the divine is not in every atom of energy seems to be another misconception.

Or to admire the beauty. Again, even though I am not a big fan of this kind of thing, I challenge anyone to look at some of the cars that were displayed and not just be blown away by the beauty of some of these amazing vehicles that have been loved and pampered by their owners.

I will leave it at that and send my uncle appreciation for sharing his love with me in this way.

P.S. I am still for currency cleanse and inspired giving. Both can be explored further by visiting http://www.friendsofthelawofattraction.com

Also, below is one of my favorite spiritually inspired t-shirt designs. Today, I include the design in primary colors with the choice of having it big on the shirt or smaller with over the heart placement. If you like the design, but are more inclined to pastel colors, that is what I will be including in tomorrow's blog.

A little blurb about my inspiration for the design. I love the meaning of the word namaste as it is a greeting to honor the divine in us all regardless of race, color, creed, etc. That is why I used multiple colors and multiple fonts. Enjoy.

Namaste - honor the divine in you BIG tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

 tee by nb2cDorkBjork. Available from MySoti.com.

As always, thank you so much for your time to read my blog and/or participate in currency cleanse, inspired giving or buying a t-shirt with one of my designs. Bless you and namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment