Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things that make me go hmmmm

You know lots and lots of moments are actually experienced in 24-hours.

And as I if I, ('cuz according to my new programming I have ONLY 1 direction in my life now and it is forward) look back ever to read about my experiences...it probably says almost as much about me about what I don't include in this blog as what I do. Especially, that as much as I would like to think I am writing what I would write if I knew no one was "watching", I know it does have an effect.

That's all. Not to be confused with "that's all folks" like in the Warner Bros. Cartoons.

When I write "that's all", if you have seen the movie, The Devil Wears Prada", it is with that same sort of everything that Meryl Streep did when her character would say it.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment