Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 45, Saturday, October 3, 2009

Isn't it interesting how the Universe supports us once we make a decision?
Isn't it interesting how the Universe supports us once we make a decision.

I've been "dabbling" with my company, AmericanWell-Being LLC, since March of this year.  And yet as I write about identity, identity theft, ho'oponopono and the like, I haven't identified myself as someone who has a business, works and makes money doing it even though I know about spiritual stuff and manifesting.

I mention this because with my "happy accident" I wrote about in my last blog, I am probably a million times farther along with being successful as identifying myself as a Professional Blogger than I allowed myself to be with American Well-Being.

Chances are this is perfect.  While I thought I desired to be in a business that promotes well-being, in the past six months it seems that what I would really love to do is aligned very closely with what a professional blogger does.

I also feel this seems to be a perfect answer for me in the sense that I don't feel comfortable being paid to what in my opinion amounts to helping my brother or sister children of God with their spirituality.

And I've realized much in the sense that it isn't my job to save anyone.  It isn't my job to try to convince you that my thoughts, feelings or beliefs are better than yours and so you should adopt mine.

Some of why I believe this is
1.  Abraham says it was never the intent of our souls to come here and save anyone else or judge their experience.
2.  With my Right Of Consciousness Knowledge, I understand that I am the supreme ruler of my personal consciousness and you are the supreme ruler of yours.  What seems the most loving and respectful thing for me then is to share and enjoy together with my brother and sister Supreme Rulers.

I had mentioned in a previous post that I would talk about Right of Consciousness Knowledge (R.O.C.K., as I like to refer to it) and so today seems to be the day.

The first time I feel I was introduced to the concept in a way that really resonated with me is from Alan Cohen's book, Relax Into Wealth (click here if you are interested in checking this book out for yourself).

I quote from the book,
"While it appears external rules govern who owns what, the prevailing law is the Right of Consciousness.
I must love it, know I deserve it and hold a vision for healthy, joyful use of it.  Then it comes to me easily.  When I am joined with something I truly deserve by my mental, emotional and spiritual alignment--it is mine by Universal Law.  No one can interfere.
Remember, I am under no laws but God's.  I live and love in Universal Principle here and now.  Everything I desire comes to me and stays with me by virtue of love."

As I contemplate this truth, this knowledge truly does make each of us equal.  In each moment we are able to and have access to the full potential of Divine Love Intelligence.  It seems to be the reason why each of us is just as equal and capable as the Albert Einsteins, Bill Gates, Oprahs and Dalai Lamas of the world.  This Right of Consciousness Knowledge truly evens the playing field, if we let it.  It also seems to me that it evens the playing field in the sense that nothing is better or worse, simply different...preference.

It also makes me wonder about the changes going on with the monetary system and the so-called coming 2012 stuff.  Personally, I don't know if I want to read any of those books after what happened with Y2K and they may perhaps limit what I might be able to expect to manifest for me in my life.

Anyway, with the monetary system thing, I know my knee-jerk way of thinking and believing is the way to get something is "buy it".  So, if I don't have the money NOW or don't know how to get the money soon, then instead of using Universal Law, R.O.C.K., knowing I am Supreme Ruler of my own personal consciousness universe, I'll tell myself to "get real...I can't have that."

Yet, without going into too much detail about my past creations, with seeming little monetary wealth I live a pretty wealthy life compared to the majority of the planet.

The Universe doesn't tell me "NO".  The Universe knows how to bring me what I claim via R.O.C.K.  In fact, that's all the Universe is programmed to do.  Like the biggest duplicating machine EVER, the Universe simply projects for me in the outer something that is a vibrational match to my inner or my personal consciousness.

With my new connection to Heaven on Earth LA, I continue to think about my idea of Heaven where "I make the rules and break them 'cuz I'm the best".  That's from a Prince song.  While I am not sure my idea of Heaven was ever quite that well thought out and conceived of, I'm pretty sure my idea of it didn't include money.  It simply included wanting something and getting it.

All of this brings me full circle to deciding on the first day of October, the day I said I was going to start a 40-day Fast from thinking of myself falsely and at least three times a day saying and meaning, "Thank You, God, for restoring me to the perfection from which I emanated." that I AM a Professional Blogger.  And so it is.

P.S.  I'm still cleansing currency, blessing money and the outer source it came to me from and the outer source I circulate it to; knowing I stimulate circulation by participating in circulation.  Also, proclaiming that "money works for me" (not vice-versa), which is similar to another reason why R.O.C.K. can bless your life.  Consciousness, which I feel can be interchanged with energy or Divine Love Intelligence or in the moment pure potential, works for me.  Consciousness is simply like a lump of clay until I command it with my intention and attention.  So, what kind of boss are you in your Consciousness Universe or Consciousness Kingdom or Queendom?

P.P.S.  I am also a little surprised and interested to find in one of the books I read about blogging (and thank you to those authors who taught me some great things) that some bloggers use the donate button from PayPal on their blogs asking for donations if the blog has inspired them in some way.  This is basically what I envisioned with my Inspired Giving idea that I mention at http://www.friendsofthelawofattraction.com.  I just don't know how to incorporate it into my blogs...YET.

And lastly, this initial 100-day open-heart challenge that inspired me to start blogging.  1. Thank you.  2.  Sometimes I feel like I am not really focused on opening my heart during this 100 days.  Yet, I have had so many insights and really am allowing myself to love myself more and others.  The challenge is helping me expand my definition of love.  That's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment