Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 69, Tiara Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I must, must, must mention how great of a day for me (one of the best of my life so far) last Saturday, October 24th was.  I must give my Aunt Loretta most of the credit.  That foxy redhead.  Words can't even express.  The feelings are anchored in my heart.  And I must thank myself, her, everyone who was involved and all the love energy that came together (including my own...people we must remember if we aren't able to let love in and feel love and share love because we are keeping our hearts closed...things like this can't by Universal Law happen for us) I'm sure because I purposely have put it out to the Universe by participating in the 100-day open-heart challenge.

Okay, I'll say this.  My Aunt still may have had the party for me she did.  Everyone may still have shown up like they did.  However, since I technically only have control over me...I believe I would not have allowed myself to enjoy it as much as I did had I not been preparing myself to give and receive love more easily with this challenge.

Okay, thanks for reading this.  Now I feel like I have a couple of gifts that I desire to share with you that may help anyone who reads this with keeping their heart more open and able to give and receive love at a grander level than ever before.

First:

I love these two Brad Yates videos.  Before seeing them, I had a time a bit ago where I realized that I was doing exactly what he mentions: withholding love from my body and myself because I wasn't yet what I felt I want to be.



While the above video is about having the sort of can't love my body until, the one below that Brad Yates did is about understanding regardless of what commercials or collective consciousness, etc., would like us to believe we have to believe is how we should determine our self-worth...our value is already guaranteed because we are divine and eternal.  Thank you so much Brad.



I also have an amazing friend, Emmanuel Dagher, who is an amazing heart full of love and has lots of things he has put out into the universe to help us remember how loved we are.  The below is what he calls his minute of transformation.  Here is the link to one of them.

http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/W30LRWHQ



To learn more about the powerful healing work you are receiving please visit
www.magnifiedmanifesting.com


Love,

Emmanuel Dagher


Then there is Rebecca Marina.  The audio from the Lakshmi transmission she mentions in the following video is the one that rocked my world.



Be like a newborn baby and recieve and grow stronger.
http://rebeccamarina.com/free-stuff/lakshmi-bonuses/

If I could give you any suggestion about the Lakshmi audio, it would be to find a way to download it to something that allows you to listen to it while being in as relaxed a position as possible.

Wow!  And as I am writing all of this it almost makes me feel like I wish it was Thankful Thursday since I am realizing how many ways I am gifted love via all of these gifts I am sharing here.  I think one of the greatest gifts I am receiving from my 100 day challenge is how I am expanding my definition of what love is or what a gift is or how loved and blessed I am.  That I feel I had a huge belief that the one and only barameter of whether or not I am valuable or loved or worthy or anything like that is how much money I have.  While I would love more money, I can see that if that is all I focused on I would think I don't have a very great life.  And that would so not be true.  I am so grateful.

I know the last thing I want to share is tut.com is pretty well known in the spiritual circles.  Still, this particular letter from the Universe really inspires me.  So that is why I am sharing.  Enjoy!

I do believe, Lori, that if people would just start by saying "it's fun," when it seems hard; "I'm happy," when they seem sad; and "I know," when it seems as if they don't, they'd finally discover that it really is, they really are, and they always have.
Works for me,
    The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment