Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 56, Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I've been away for a while.  Bad Bjork.
I had a mood meltdown on Sunday.  Bad Bjork.
I'm not where I want to be YET which seemed obvious compared to my sister.  Bad Bjork.
I could go on and on.  Bad Bjork.

Where is the love?

I am always amazed to get a glimpse of how much I really am unable to love myself right here and now based on outer conditions.

Yet love is the answer.  I have been psyched for Deepak Chopra's new book, Reinventing the Body Resurrecting the Soul, 'cuz I don't love my body the way it is.  And I've been convinced that the root cause is with our thoughts and feelings (consciousness).  So, I started reading the book yesterday, which is the first day it has been available in book stores in the U.S. 

Let's just say, read the book.  It is amazing the way Deepak Chopra is able to explain things in plain English.  Still, if you want the gist of what I've read so far: love is the answer.  Love right now.  There is scientific evidence that shows how our physiology can be physically morphed in an instant when it is exposed to more love.

I also love his mentioning baby steps.  Again, this brought me back to ho'oponopono.  Instead of seeking to get it done in one fell swoop, every day you love yourself a little more and love everything a little more.  And one of the biggest keys to transformation is awareness.  Now that I see how much I do self-loathe and how transforming it is to self-love, I can do more self-love.  Just to be clear, I equate flowing and glowing well-being with love. 

Of course, starting the 100-day open-heart challenge I knew going in it was about being more loving.  I feel what I am most surprised to find out is that I thought I was very loving.  And in many ways I am.  Let me just pat myself on the back for that.  In many ways I didn't realize, I am not.  I am revealing new levels to my self of ways that I have been unloving to my self.  Even to the extent that I question my love for something because I am worried someone else may think it is stupid I love it or something like that.

I made the choice to be a ProBlogger.  It seemed right in the moment.  Then later the second guessing comes in.  Why?  Why do I do that to myself?  And I don't really want to know that answer.

You know what helped me a lot with finally sticking to this decision and knowing it will all work out is that the Universe wants to support me.  My own mother is supporting me.  And I listened to this group of three radio personalities, Frosty, Heidi and Frank, who Monday trashed bloggers.  When truth be told, they are simply bloggers in radio clothing and being paid quite well for it.  They are beloved by many.  I don't begrudge them any of their success and I actually applaud it because they bring smiles and laughter to many of their listeners on a regular basis.

And I love and loathe all the posts on Facebook and Twitter.  Some are so inane I want to slit my throat (okay not really, but figuratively to paint a word picture) and some when they appear seem like they are heaven sent wisdom like people sharing stuff about Abraham, which I have shared below.

I so desire to get out of my own way and stop the judgment.  That where I am right now...I love it.  And if it isn't where I thought I would be or want to be...don't hate it.  Still love it and know it is simply my starting destination and now I am going on a journey...a trip...oooooooohhhhh and I love to travel...to where/who I think I want to be so I will love myself more and its easier for me to love me.  Not only will this trip be awesome, but I will have the entire support of the Universe to ensure I travel first class and have all sorts of help and love and fun and joy and bliss along the way.  So, if you find your self in a similar state as I find myself currently, I hope the article in this post will assist you with your next journey.

Love is the answer.  And there is ONLY love.  And so it is.



http://spiritlibrary.com/abraham-hicks/where-do-you-want-to-be

Where Do You Want to Be?

Have you seen the Global Positioning navigational systems that are available in vehicles today? An antenna on the roof of your vehicle sends a signal to satellites in the sky that identify your current location. Once you enter your desired destination into the keypad, the computer calculates the route between where you are and where you want to go. The monitor informs you of the distance you have to travel and recommends the best route to get there, and once you begin, the system will give you specific directions to lead you to your new destination.
The navigational system never asks: “Where have you been?” It does not ask: “Why have you been there so long?” Its only mission is to assist you in getting from where you are to where you want to be. Your emotions provide a similar guidance system for you, for their primary function is also to help you travel the distance from where you are to wherever you want to be.
It is extremely important that you know where you are in relationship to where you want to be in order to effectively move closer to where you want to be. An understanding of both where you are and where you want to be is essential if you are to make any deliberate decisions about your journey.
You are surrounded by many influences in your physical environment, and often, others ask or insist that you behave differently in order to positively affect their experience. You are deluged with laws, rules, and expectations that are imposed by others, and almost everyone seems to have an opinion about how you should behave. But it is not possible for you to stay on track between where you are and where you want to be if you are using those kinds of outside influences to guide you.
Often you are pulled this way and that in an attempt to please another, only to discover that no matter how hard you try, you cannot consistently move in any pleasing direction, and so, you not only do not please them, but you also do not please yourself. And because you are being pulled in so many different directions, your path to where you want to be usually gets lost in the process.
Just as it is easy for you to contemplate a successful trip from Phoenix to San Diego, it will be easy for you to contemplate a successful trip from financial insecurity to financial security, from sickness to wellness, from confusion to clarity…. On your trip from Phoenix to San Diego, there will be no major unknowns, for you understand the distance between the two cities, you know where you are along the way, and you understand what moving in the wrong direction means to your success. Once you understand your own Emotional Guidance System, you will never again be confused about where you are in relationship to where you want to be. Also, you will feel, with each thought that you offer, whether you are moving closer to, or further from, your desired outcome.
If you are using any other influence as your source of guidance, you will get lost and go off track, for no others understand, as you do, the distance between where you are and where you want to be. But even though they cannot understand your desires purely, they will still continually add their desires to the mix. And so, only when you pay attention to way you feel can you guide yourself steadily toward your own goals.
Hicks - Toronto 2009 468x60

No comments:

Post a Comment