Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 50, Thankful Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm thankful I still consider myself in the challenge.

I'm thankful I found a desicion I can get behind, Professional Blogging.

I'm thankful I love myself more every day.  I'm thankful God loves me.  I'm thankful to know God loves me no matter what.  I'm super thankful that I have so many ideas for blogs that I could probably work for a week straight without a break and not finish everything I'd love to finish.  I love and am thankful for all the applications on the internet that allow someone like me to start small and grow into something bigger than big...as big as I like.

I'm thankful for love and all the love and beauty in the world if we have "eyes" to see it.

I'm thankful for flowing and glowing well-being and knowing the truth of me is I am already flowing and glowing with well-being if I have "eyes" to see it.  Now I wish I would stop worrying about certain things 'cuz I know there is no need.  I will get there though and hope I am thankful for the journey.

I am thankful for appreciation.  I am thankful for preferences.  I am thankful for me.  I am thankful for you.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment